Debbie Reynolds Auction Catalogs. I have both!!

I can barely contain my excitement! I now own BOTH of the Debbie Reynold's auction catalogs! Nearly 1,000 of the most famous cinema costumes and props from Hollywood's Golden Age. She had the largest private collection of Hollywood memorabilia ever. From Judy Garland's ruby slippers to Marilyn Monroe's white subway dress to Charlie Chaplin's bowler hat...Gowns, suits, shoes, acting contracts, motion picture cameras, furniture, jewelry, movie posters, lights, wax heads, and even one of the first Apple II computers...312 pages of amazing eye candy in the first catalog.....224 pages in the second catalog.

I will never get tired of perusing the pages of these catalogs. Full color photos with blurbs and descriptions of each item. Truly incredible! And although i couldn't afford to purchase even one item, I honestly don't think i would even want to. The responsibility that would come with owning such a piece of cinematic history, would be to much for me and my ocd to handle. hahah....and anyway, i kinda feel like i get to own a little piece of EVERY item, with being able to look at them in all of their splendor whenever i want!...Truly one of the best investments i've made to date. I think anyway.

Is there something that you'd like to see in thee catalog? Drop me a line and I'll try to post pictures when i get a chance.

jules
http://www.wardrobetheglobe.com/

Comments